FairVote and the 2014 Elections
It's midterm election season! FairVote's Reform 2020 Vision speaks directly to a variety of developments and calls for reform. Here are just a few key examples:
- NEW! Largest Maine newspaper endorses petition drive for ranked choice voting in all state and federal elections.
- NEW! FairVote assesses the power of its Monopoly Politics projections.
- NEW! Check out FairVote's new Blogspot site for quick access to important election reform news.
- Elections with third party and independent candidates are requiring voters to make difficult choices and may end with weaker winners. Learn more about how ranked choice voting gives voters more choice and more power.
- U.S. House elections: Interested in gerrymandering, campaign finance, and projected outcomes in your district? Monopoly Politics 2014 is an indispensable resource.
- Would you like to see legislatures that truly reflect us as voters? See our fair representation resources and the website for Representation 2020.
- The right to vote: concerned about voter turnout and how the right to vote is faring in the courts? See our voter turnout homepage and our work on the Right to Vote Amendment and Promote Our Vote!
Catch the FairVote Reformer for the latest updates on systemic election reform.