2012 Election Resources
FairVote is a reform-minded think tank that studies elections as they are and maps out how they could be. We have some valuable resources for voters and analysts in the 2012 elections. They include:
- FairVotingUS.Com: FairVote's interactive map showing the current noncompetitive and unrepresentative Congressional landscape, and the fair voting solution
- National Popular Vote: Will the 2012 presidential election be the last under current Electoral College rules?
- Monopoly Politics 2012: Detailed state profiles and analysis about the 2012 House elections, including election projections
- Presidential Tracker: Tracking the candidates' travels and spending by state
- Presidential Election Analysis: When was your state last a battleground?
- Voting Rights: Fighting to end the war on the right to vote
- Ranked Choice Voting in the Bay Area: Four cities will be using Instant Runoff Voting in elections this November